Your shopping cart is empty!
- SKU: #9008727
- Fjällräven Apparel Size Chart
- Fjällräven Apparel Conversion Chart
- The Fjällräven® Greenland Jacket has come a long way since its inception. Originally designed by Ake Nordin and adventurers from the 1966 Greenland expedition, the first iterations were crafted from highly durable, protective tent canvas. This modern version takes the spirit of the original - unmatched durability and weatherproof protection - and builds on it with modern techniques and fabrics that ensure breathability for long-trekking comfort.
- Shell jacket features a lightly tailored fit for active performance without excess material.
- G-1000® Original fabric
• Dense but lightweight weave provides durable, abrasion-resistant performance.
• Greenland Wax treatment creates a hydrophobic finish that provides water-resistant, quick-dry protection.
• Synthetic fibers speed passage of moisture vapor from perspiration to improve breathability.
• UV-blocking fabric provides 100% protection for your skin during outdoor activity by blocking harmful Ultraviolet A and Ultraviolet B rays (UVA and UVB).
• Tight weave protects against incursion from mosquitos and other biting insects.
• Double-layer placement at the shoulders provides durability under pack straps.
Fjällräven Greenland Jacket RLJVAZQ